Tuesday 2 April 2013

Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation Rd 2 2013

Today was the day for me to finally join Michelle Bridges' 12 Week Body Transformation Program. After all manner of excuses (chiefly that I simply haven't had the $200 to sign up) I finally have myself in a position where I can fully focus on moving that last 5kgs and being in the best shape of my life.
I have struggled with weight a little, but funnily enough it has only ever been when I have stopped exercising (including when on month-long holidays).
Michelle's program is all about changing your life, and whilst I have made probably 80% of the necessary changes, this time around I'm focussing on the remaining 20%.
To my fellow 12WBT-ers, I look forward to hearing our stories and I truly hope I can offer up some inspiration and stir some determination in all of you. Please let me know if there's anything you would like to read more about and I will find it for you!
In the meantime, if you somehow have not heard about Michelle's program, here's the link:

www.12wbt.com.au

As Michelle says on her website, "12 weeks to change your body for the rest of your life".

1 comment:

  1. HI Jess.

    I am looking forward to reading your blog. I am doing the program as well. I also feel I have it mostly together, just need some final adjustments (and 10kg more baby weight moved!).

    ReplyDelete

Please respect each other's opinions. Inappropriate comments will be removed.